Augmented Support 2.0 release
On August 1st 2019 we release version 2.0 of our Augmented Support platform. Our superhero users from ABB, Volvo, Picanol, Atlas Copco and many others gave us valuable feedback which resulted in an even more intuitive interface, better performance and new and enhanced features.
What's new in version 2.0
• Intuitive user-friendly interface
• Additional status options
• Text annotations
• New annotations toolset
• History menu of annotations
• 8 call modes depending on your access rights
• Chat and info panel
• Connection health indicator
ABB and Volvo: achieving better uptime in production with Augmented Support
Read the case study.
Interested in optimising your remote support?
Get in touch, contact us here.